Install Lineage Os 14.1 in Galaxy Note 4
The Whole world Know about the Samsung, It is one of the biggest Company in the technology. Samsung always comes with new technology and amazing devices and machines. But in terms of smartphone half of the world buy their phones. I know why they buy their phones because of quality, security, good features, and the last one is the brand name. As it is a huge company so they take time to release updates and android version. People got bored with the themes and android version so they people have installed custom ROMs. If you don’t know what is custom ROM and one of the best custom ROM lineage Os,
Today’s guide is based on How to install lineage Os 14.1 ROM Galaxy Note 4 To android Nougat 7.1.1, So we will learn and talk about this.
Ehindtimes.com is not responsible for any hardware/software issues that occur to your device(s) by following this guide. We are certain that the following guide is carefully written, avoiding any mistakes on our side. If you are unsure of the causalities that may occur if the procedure goes wrong, then please don’t proceed.
- This guide is for the Galaxy Note 4.
- A complete nandroid backup of your device is recommended, in case something goes wrong. Guide How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
- Make sure your device is charged at least up to 60%, to prevent unexpected shutdowns in the process.
Before you begin with the tutorial, make sure that ‘USB Debugging‘ is enabled from Settings > Developer Options.
Now follow the guide given below to safely Install Unofficial LOS 14.1 On Coolpad Note 3 Lite(Android 7.1.1)
Warning- The device’s warranty will be void
Lineage Os for Galaxy Note 4 -> Download Link
Gapps -> download Link
Steps To Install Lineage Os 14.1 On Galaxy Note 4(Android 7.1.1 Nougat)
Make sure your device is rooted and have a custom recovery like TWRP/CWM.
- Download the LOS 14.1 ROM file as well as the GApps file and transfer it onto your Galaxy Note 4 using your data cable.
- Reboot your Coolpad Note 3 Lite into the recovery mode by pressing Vol. up and power and for Samsung device press Vol. up + power button + home button.
- Now, follow this in-depth guide to Flash Official Lineage Os 14.1 On Galaxy Note 4 How to Install LineageOS on any Android Via Custom recovery
- Return back to the TWRP/ CWM menu, and reboot your device.
Note :- First boot may take a while. No need to panic if you followed the steps correctly.
If you did face any issues then let us know in the comments section below I will try to reply as fast as I can.
Hope you like my article.