Lineage os rom For Coolpad Note 3
As you guys know about Coolpad Note 3 and lite which is launched by Coolpad. This is the new company of smartphone and they are well. But today we will talk about only Coolpad note 3. This phone is the budget oriented devices which come under @8999. In 2016 it was the best selling smartphone and now it is out of stock. The company Coolpad is doing great and it is tough competition for them.
In this guide, we are going to show how to install lineage os 14.1 in Coolpad Note 3 which is android nougat 7.1. Coolpad Note 3 comes with 3gb of RAM and 32gb of ROM it can be expanded to 64gb. It does support OTG. This is a dual sim device and both are 4g. It comes with android lollipop 5.1 and coolui 6. Camera is quite good. Now let’s move on to how to install this custom ROM.
As this is not an official built of lineage Os so you will get some minor bugs but later it will be fixed by the lineage Os company. If you are using this as daily use driver and If you are interested then Follow this guide to Download and Install unofficial Lineage Os 14.1 On Coolpad Note 3.
Ehindtimes.com is not responsible for any hardware/software issues that occur to your device(s) by following this guide. We are certain that the following guide is carefully written, avoiding any mistakes on our side. If you are unsure of the causalities that may occur if the procedure goes wrong, then please don’t proceed.
- This guide is for the Coolpad Note 3.
- A complete nandroid backup of your device is recommended, in case something goes wrong. Guide How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
- Make sure your device is charged at least up to 60%, to prevent unexpected shutdowns in the process.
Before you begin with the tutorial, make sure that ‘USB Debugging‘ is enabled from Settings > Developer Options.
Now follow the guide given below to safely Install Unofficial LOS 14.1 On Coolpad Note 3(Android 7.1.1)
Warning- The device’s warranty will be void
Steps To Install Lineage Os 14.1 On Coolpad Note 3 (Android 7.1.1 Nougat)
Make sure your device is rooted and have a custom recovery like TWRP/CWM.
- Download the LOS 14.1 ROM file as well as the GApps file and transfer it onto your Coolpad note 3 using your data cable.
- Reboot your Coolpad Note 3 into the recovery mode by pressing Vol. up and power and for samsung device press Vol. up + power button + home button.
- Now, follow this in-depth guide to Flash UnOfficial Lineage Os 14.1 On Coolpad Note 3 How to Install LineageOS on any Android Via Custom recovery
- Return back to the TWRP/ CWM menu, and reboot your device.
Note :- First boot may take a while. No need to panic if you followed the steps correctly.
If you did face any issues then let us know in the comments section below I will try to reply as fast as I can.
Hope you like my article