Download Official Lineage Os 14.1 ROM in Oneplus 3T
Oneplus is the Chinese company but it made very good quality devices. As I have used Onepluse 3T on my own. Oneplus is the new company in India and they have launched only 4 devices and power banks too. This Company used Oxygen Os which is very stable and good. If you guy wants a guide on installing oxygen Os ROMs or any other which you like, So what you have to do is just leave a comment in Comment box.
Today’s guide is basically based on How To Install Lineage Os 14.1 ROMs on Oneplus 3T. I think you guys know about Lineage Os. This ROM company is continuing cyanogen Mods ROMs. So there will be no more difference and you guys don’t know about these ROMs then read this guide full. So, let’s get started.
Download and install lineage os rom in Oneplus 3T
As this is an official built of lineage Os so you will get some minor bugs but later it will be fixed by the lineage Os company. If you are using this as daily use driver and If you are interested then Follow this guide to Download and Install official Lineage Os 14.1 On Onepplus 3T.
Ehindtimes.com is not responsible for any hardware/software issues that occur to your device(s) by following this guide. We are certain that the following guide is carefully written, avoiding any mistakes on our side. If you are unsure of the causalities that may occur if the procedure goes wrong, then please don’t proceed.
- This guide is for the Oneplus 3T.
- A complete nandroid backup of your device is recommended, in case something goes wrong. Guide How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
- Make sure your device is charged at least up to 60%, to prevent unexpected shutdowns in the process.
Before you begin with the tutorial, make sure that ‘USB Debugging‘ is enabled from Settings > Developer Options.
Lineage Os 14.1 For Oneplus 3T -> Download Link
Gapps for lineage Os -.>Download
After downloading all these files Now just follow these steps.
Note- Warranty will not work after unlocking bootloader and Rooting and installing ROMs.
Steps To Install Lineage Os 14.1 On Oneplus 3T
Note- Make sure your device is rooted and have a custom recovery like TWRP/CWM.
- You need to download the Lineage Os ROM and GApps File and transfer it on to your Motorola Device’s internal storage (Optional but important): Take an NANDROID backup of your ROM).
- Now boot your device into TWRP recovery (by pressing volume up button + power).
- Select “Wipe” from TWRP main menu and do a “Swipe to Factory Reset” on the bottom of the screen.
- then, go back to TWRP main menu, tap on “Install” and select the Lineage OS (zip file) that you transferred to your device’s internal storage.
- After selecting the .zip file, do “Swipe to Confirm Flash” on the bottom of the screen to begin the custom ROM installation process.
(This may take some time as it is a fresh flashing process).
- Once your ROM is successfully installed, go to “Wipe cache/Dalvik” option, select it and then do “Swipe to wipe” on the bottom of the screen.
- Now flash the Gapps file.
- then, reboot your device from the TWRP main menu.
The first reboot may take a long time so do not worry and wait till the booting is finished. When the device gets on after booting, it will have the custom ROM installed.
Good!! You’ve now learned How to Install Lineage Os ROM On Oneplus 3T. If you have any queries, feel free to hit us down in the comments section below.