How To Update Oppo f1s To Android Nougat 7.1.1
Do you want to Update oppo f1s to android 7.0 nougat ? And want to install lineage os rom in oppo f1s ? If yes then you are at right place . Today we are here with the guide on How to Update and install nougat lineage os on Oppo f1s .
Good news for Oppo f1s users, but not officially firmware. It is a custom ROM Now you can enjoy the latest android 7.1.1 released by Google. This android version is really great and has many features also. Nowadays Oppo is doing great basically, it is a Chinese camera phone company. They made first rotating camera phone in 2014. In today’s guide, we will talk about how to update Oppo f1s to android nougat 7.1.1.
It has really good specs, it comes with 2 variants on 3GB ram and 32GB internal storage and another one is 4GB ram and 64GB internal storage, it has also a sd card slot upto 256GB. It has gorilla glass 4 with HD quality. Oppo f1s has all the basic sensors and fingerprint scanner also. But lower version of android ( lollipop).
As this is an official built of lineage Os so you will get some minor bugs but later it will be fixed by the lineage Os company. If you are using this as daily use driver and If you are interested then Follow this guide to Download and Install official Lineage Os 14.1 On Oppo f1s.
Ehindtimes.com is not responsible for any hardware/software issues that occur to your device(s) by following this guide. We are certain that the following guide is carefully written, avoiding any mistakes on our side. If you are unsure of the causalities that may occur if the procedure goes wrong, then please don’t proceed.
- This guide is for the Oppo f1s.
- A complete nandroid backup of your device is recommended, in case something goes wrong. Guide How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
- Make sure your device is charged at least up to 60%, to prevent unexpected shutdowns in the process.
Before you begin with the tutorial, make sure that ‘USB Debugging‘ is enabled from Settings > Developer Options.
Now follow the guide given below to safely Install official LOS 14.1 On Oppo f1s(Android 7.1.1)
Warning- The device’s warranty will be void
Lineage Os 14.1 For Oppo f1s -> work in progress
GApps For lineage Os 14.1 ->
Steps To Install Lineage Os 14.1 On Oppo f1s (Android 7.1.1 Nougat)
Make sure your device is rooted and have a custom recovery like TWRP/CWM.
- Download the LOS 14.1 ROM file as well as the GApps file and transfer it onto your Oppo f1s using your data cable.
- Reboot your Oppo f1s into the recovery mode by pressing Vol. up and power and for Samsung device press Vol. up + power button + home button.
- Now, follow this in-depth guide to Flash Official Lineage Os 14.1 On Oppo f1s How to Install LineageOS on any Android Via Custom recovery
- Return back to the TWRP/ CWM menu, and reboot your device.
Note :- First boot may take a while. No need to panic if you followed the steps correctly.
If you did face any issues then let us know in the comments section below I will try to reply as fast as I can.
Hope you like my article ?
So this was our guide on How to install lineage os rom in Oppo f1s
i hope you liked this guide .