How to Update Coolpad Note 3 Lite to Lineage Os 14.1 Nougat
Coolpad Note 3 Lite is one of the best friendly budget-oriented devices in 2016. There were 2 variants one is Coolpad Note 3 and Note 3 lite. But today’s guide is totally based on Coolpad note 3 lite. Coolpad Note 3 lite users are totally stuck on the android lollipop. If you are having this driver so you can update to nougat and enjoy its amazing features. So let’s get started.
We are sharing this guide, how to install lineage Os 14.1 on Coolpad Note 3 LitCoolpad Note 3 lite come with good specs in just @6999. It has 16GB internal storage and 3GB ram. If we talk about display it has scratch resist screen. It is dual sim both are 4G and 1 dedicated sd card slot up to 64GB and it has proximity sensors, fingerprint scanner and led notification light.
As this is not an official built of lineage Os so you will get some minor bugs but later it will be fixed by the lineage Os company. If you are using this as daily use driver and If you are interested then Follow this guide to Download and Install unofficial Lineage Os 14.1 On Coolpad Note 3. Now let’s move on to installing process.
Ehindtimes.com is not responsible for any hardware/software issues that occur to your device(s) by following this guide. We are certain that the following guide is carefully written, avoiding any mistakes on our side. If you are unsure of the causalities that may occur if the procedure goes wrong, then please don’t proceed.
- This guide is for the Coolpad Note 3 Lite.
- A complete nandroid backup of your device is recommended, in case something goes wrong. Guide How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
- Make sure your device is charged at least up to 60%, to prevent unexpected shutdowns in the process.
Before you begin with the tutorial, make sure that ‘USB Debugging‘ is enabled from Settings > Developer Options.
Now follow the guide given below to safely Install Unofficial LOS 14.1 On Coolpad Note 3 Lite(Android 7.1.1)
Warning- The device’s warranty will be void
Lineage Os for Coolpad Note 3 lite -> work in progress
Gapps -> download Link
Steps To Install Lineage Os 14.1 On Coolpad Note 3 Lite(Android 7.1.1 Nougat)
Make sure your device is rooted and have a custom recovery like TWRP/CWM.
- Download the LOS 14.1 ROM file as well as the GApps file and transfer it onto your Coolpad note 3 Lite using your data cable.
- Reboot your Coolpad Note 3 Lite into the recovery mode by pressing Vol. up and power and for Samsung device press Vol. up + power button + home button.
- Now, follow this in-depth guide to Flash UnOfficial Lineage Os 14.1 On Coolpad Note 3 Lite How to Install LineageOS on any Android Via Custom recovery
- Return back to the TWRP/ CWM menu, and reboot your device.
Note :- First boot may take a while. No need to panic if you followed the steps correctly.
If you did face any issues then let us know in the comments section below I will try to reply as fast as I can.
Hope you like my article.